Friday, July 6, 2007

~Exile~

Share

Thinking,
Remembering,
Wandering,
For the treason, I done.
Searching the reason I need,
It is now long gone,
For now the future to come.
Then there I shall seek and repay my debts,
For what I am is not what I am today,
For what is gone is long gone,
The day has come,
To begin a new one,
Leaving the past behind,
But not the future,
that I must continue,
Exodus,
Incubus,
Raucous,
Is my past that I made mistake,
Till this decade,
I have this burden,
Of pain in I,
Friendful,
Cheerful,
Joyful,
For what I am,
is now and today.

--( Originally written by Jordache Wee Chong Jin . Copyright 2003 )

*Positioning myself as a cruel dictator in front of the families and friends that i have tremendously massively murder them as a criminal act being held trial at the Nuremberg 1944 court. Death sentence!? No. I make the court exiling me to other country. And thankful to the grim reaper.

~Exile~SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Check out more!
Related Posts with Thumbnails