Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Willing-Victim To The Cannibal Of Rotenburg~

Share

Bernd Brandes, 43 (Insane victim)

The drama that unfolds in the chilling e-mail traffic between cannibal Meiwes and victim Brandes rivals anything Hollywood could concoct—in fact the killer now hopes for a £1million payday as moviemakers vie for his story.

In an early message the cannibal teases by announcing he is making spaghetti carbonara for dinner. Relishing his gory end the victim replies: "You don't have to buy meat again, there will be plenty left."

Freezer(Bernd's body was placed inside)

VICTIM: "What will you do with my brain?"
CANNIBAL: "I'll leave it, I don't want to split your skull."
VICTIM: "Better bury it, preferably in a cemetery; nobody notices skulls there. Or maybe pulverise it?"
CANNIBAL: "We have a nice small cemetery here."
VICTIM: "You could use it as an ashtray."
The anticipation got 43-year-old Brandes, pictured bottom right, sexually excited and he described in great detail the relief he expected from being bumped off and devoured at Meiwes' isolated house near Rotenburg.
He wrote: "I hope you are serious because I really want it. My nipples look forward to your stomach."
As the fatal rendezvous approached the weird cyber banter between the two men grew...
VICTIM: "Are you a smoker?"
CANNIBAL: "Yes, but my teeth are still pretty white."
VICTIM: "That's good, I smoke, too. I hope you like smoked meat."
CANNIBAL: "Just bring yourself for breakfast."


Meathook


But, before discovering his human meal-ticket to notoriety, Meiwes had plenty of near-misses.
Incredibly, he was in touch with around 200 would-be dinners, attracted by his ads on websites with names like ‘Flesh and Bone' and ‘Cannibal Cafe'.

Calling himself Franky—after a fantasy friend he invented during a lonely childhood—Meiwes, 42, e-mailed one eager applicant and declared: "I hope you can come quick to me, I am a hungry cannibal. Please tell me your height and weight and I will butcher and eat your fine flesh."Portion control was obviously important to obsessed Meiwes. An e-mail to a man called Hansel read: "Hi! Being roasted alive, that is absolutely a beautiful concept.

Bathtub

"But keep in mind that with your weight there is about 35kg of your flesh available for eating. If everyone eats 500gms you need 70 people. And there shouldn't be anything left of your delicious flesh."To get such a high number of diners could be difficult so if you do decide to have yourself slaughtered then please contact me."

One of the first oddballs to respond was an Italian called Matteo.
But his tastes were a bit strong even for Meiwes. Without a hint of irony, he told the judges in court: "Matteo wanted me to burn his testicles with a flame thrower.



"And he wanted me to hammer his body down with nails and pins while he was whipped to death. I found that a bit weird."
At Christmas Meiwes made contact with a man who said he could provide a young boy for dinner.


But a couple of days later he was off the menu. Meiwes recalled: "He said he was being eaten at a Russian Orthodox feast. I tried his website after Christmas but there was no reply so perhaps it happened."



The killer also spoke of another e-mail pal, Andreas, from Regensburg in southern Germany. "He wanted me to pick him up in a cattle truck and slaughter him like a pig," said Meiwes."I told him to take the train. I picked him up at the station and we went back to the butchery at my house. He wanted me to wear rubber boots, which he licked. I wrapped him in clingfilm ready for slaughtering but he backed out. So we just fooled around, drank beer and ate pizza."


Wannabe lunch Dirk Moeller, a German conference organiser living in London, was next.
Meiwes said: "He wanted me to pronounce a death sentence upon him like in a court so I got one made up from a document on the internet. He came to the house but he backed out, too. We ended up going to the pictures to watch Ocean's Eleven."


Alex from Essen had a specific request, too—to be beheaded. Meiwes refused because he was "too fat".


He got as far as being hung up on the slaughter chamber's meat hook, wrapped in clingfilm with labels pinned into his flesh denoting various cuts like steak, ham and bacon.
Meiwes said: "We called it off because it was so damn cold in there."

The Willing-Victim To The Cannibal Of Rotenburg~SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the final guy is so damn ewwwwwwww mann!!!! =P i feel like puking now =P

Anonymous said...

-Regina-

They're all crazy!

Check out more!
Related Posts with Thumbnails