Friday, July 6, 2007

~The Masque~

Share

I been in this realm for so long,
Not long till I rise again,
Seeking the power I was before,
Let me rise once more,
Be the man I was once,
Be the King I was once,
Be the bloody blood-drinker that I was once,
Let me rise once more,
Sitting on the throne,
Standing on command,
Killing without mercy,
Forsaken, I'm bad,
I'm "The Masque"
I'm evil,
Let me rise once more,
Do not drive me back anymore.

--( Originally written by Jordache Wee Chong Jin . Copyright 2000 )

* Have you ever imagine Hitler wearing the mask from The Mask? Well of course i did. But i was actually writing for the Mercadian Masque (Magic: The Gathering). More about greed and selling his soul for power and wealth.

~The Masque~SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Check out more!
Related Posts with Thumbnails