Saturday, August 2, 2008

BLEACH: Fade to Black, I Call Your Name [君の名を呼ぶ]

Share


Bleach - the currently most enjoyed both manga and anime of the century. The manga has spawned amazingly into 34 mangas (no fillers at least!) (i only collected 10... sigh) and the anime is now on episode 182 (hell lot of fillers).

It has like two films under its belt which are the Bleach: Memories of Nobody and Bleach: The DiamondDust Rebellion.

I have enjoyed both reading and watching the anime. Thanks to onemanga.com - i get to read the scans and thanks and no thanks to Veoh - i can't download at all (now that my PC got reformated, at least i got Veoh on my laptop).

The latest news for Bleach is that the third film will be launched. It's definitely not a sequel! The title is called Bleach: Fade to Black, I Call Your Name.

It was said that the third film will be focusing on Kuchiki Rukia. The official film website gives the tagline of "Sayonara, Rukia", but little else is known about the film's intended plot line. Thus, is scheduled to be released in Japan on December 13, 2008.

Guess what? Throughout the whole freaking manga and anime, I have never Kuchiki Rukia. And I hope she dies in this film. *Evil Grin

BLEACH: Fade to Black, I Call Your Name [君の名を呼ぶ]SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kuchiki Rukia?Die?Yeah right!Dream on!Then Bleach will be swarming with viewers!!!Haha

jordache.wee said...

Looks the "anonymous" is a big fan of Kuchiki Rukia eh? Most of the time, Rukia seems to be a rubbernecker and her character since boring and always-you-know-what-i-mean..

Anonymous said...

I guess I am a big fan... ;D
But everyone's entitled with their own opinion...u have yours, I've got mine, apparently it's none that's bordering on rudeness... Let's just wait how the movie ends (and that goes the same with the anime and manga)...

You obviously hated her, I guess u have a lot of reasons (maybe some of them were ripped off from ur personal experience)...

tineyJ said...

wots wrong wi likin rukia shes ace! dont dis! =) do u know where i can watch this film-subbed on the tinternet?

Check out more!
Related Posts with Thumbnails