Thursday, August 21, 2008

Déjà vu on Kelly & KTM

Share

Wednesday was one of those days which somehow related to Thursday. What happen on Wednesday was something unwanted and no one is to be blame or could there be any? Minus the camera part.

On an evening, I was stuck waiting for the commuter train for like 1 hour and 45 minutes. I saw two commuters went up - meaning that one of them went into the wrong railway track. And then I saw Kelly Ch'ng and caught up with her and wait for it.

Thursday's blues


Then on Thursday, I was with Hanna and we went up the commuter train at 4pm but it breaks down. And one of the driver make an announcement on to waiting for another train the next lane. And here again - i saw Kelly again and this time she calls me a bad lucker. We skipped the first train due to the compactness of space when actually there more space in the inside. On the second board we are up. What a day! Hopefully tomorrow's alright.

Déjà vu on Kelly & KTMSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Webmaster,

I am H. and interested in sponsoring your blog and I am contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship. Please let me know if you have any further questions and if you are interested on this offer.

Yours truly,

H.
k5sino@bigstring.com

Check out more!
Related Posts with Thumbnails