Sunday, August 10, 2008

My First Time of Sinking a Fort for 10 Points!

Share



For the win (FTW)! My first time victory to sink a fort down. When the fort was up at 9pm today, BANE members begin waiting and preying on whichever fort to float up. So I keep clicking on Show Valid Clans.



When the Pirates Covent was up, I keep clicking on the 8AP to attack. The first round - i sunk a ship and proceed to attack fort. Second round - i just proceed to attack the fort. The third and continuously to fifth round was like the same. Till the final round, i tried to buy some time for like 5 seconds and see if it's possible to kill steal (KS). And i did!

Here's the screenshot:


And here's the clip replay:

My First Time of Sinking a Fort for 10 Points!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Check out more!
Related Posts with Thumbnails