Saturday, March 28, 2009
Earth Hour 2009 - POSSIBLE Catastrophic Incidents Could Happen Within ONE HOUR & IMPOSSIBLE to Switch Off!Share
Today it is the day where over a thousand countries would be celebrating TOTAL DARKNESS for ONE fucking hour. What was it that they call it again? Earth Hour? Ha! Some kind of campaign joke. I mean switching off for one hour for per year? You gotta be kidding. What's the worst could happen?
I will list a couple of possible things could happen when everyone switches the lights off and why it couldn't happen either:
1) Switching off all Traffic Lights for one hour when all cars turns off their Tail Lights and Headlights. Wouldn't that cause accidents? Whoo-ah! Bloody night! Instant mince meat!
2) Would the government really off their lights? Speaking of using the computer? Using computers to view or operate includes all those minor lights. Would they dare to shut down their computers to plight the campaign? No. Why not? Because shutting down could cause error in the matrix system.
3) Switching off lights-associate electrical as in computers related could make defense system vulnerable to possible hacks and malware attacks.
4) Public indecency within one hour - couples could be fucking hardcore outside in the dark behind a park.
5) Will the banks off their lights? No. They fear robberies.
6) Same goes with shopping complexes.
Another possible thing is... Lucifer Morningstar will appear! Ha! I did love to see that happening. Sci-fi fantasy and stuff.
Hey! I will let you know why one hour is a waste of time? Read the previous post before this and you know why! If you still don't buy it? Let just say we are being brainwashed in capitalist society.