Tuesday, February 9, 2010

15 Reasons Why I Chain-Kill You in Facebook's War Metal

Share

 Facebook Games - War Metal

1. My bro/ alliance sends me your link to you, so i kill you! No questions ask.

2. For your head counts to reach my achievement.

3. Not for the tokens.

4. Not for the experience.

5. Not for the money.

6. I was a noob when you chain-killed me and you don't remember me.

7. Because you are a NoNuke Rulesbreaker.

8. Because you are a Cap Breaker.

9. Because you are lower level with better items.

10. Because you have potty mouth.

11. Because you insulted me with blasphemies

12. Because you are a whiner.

13. Because you are disrecpectful.

14. Because you still can be killed when i saw the fight button.

15. Because you are worth killing my time.

15 Reasons Why I Chain-Kill You in Facebook's War MetalSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Check out more!
Related Posts with Thumbnails